PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 16 December 2011

THANK YOU!

Wow! For all of you who pop by can I say Thank you!   The hit counter is so high that the Stats Graph couldn't cope!!

THANK YOU.

2 comments:

  1. Terry, a while back, my 'hits' more than doubled, but it was happening to other bloggers too, and it turned out to be some sort of glitch in the stat counter. I've also noticed that, on my blog, when someone visits a 'you might also like' post, it registers as two visits when it's only one. As you don't seem to get many comments from these visitors, perhaps it might be worth investigating whether there's a fault or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kid. Yeah I had that problem ages ago but I use the stats plus the world map that shows number of hits and from where. Lots of people pop over from the other CBO and there are many many others who just caught onto CBO here. So I'm happy!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete