PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 22 April 2012

Who's Visiting?

It always surprises me when I do check the stats and see how many visits we get!

The other thing, the main thing in some ways, is learning who and from where is visiting CBO. Well, "who" and "where" are basically the same thing!  Basically, it helps me see who is checking CBO out and if I need to cater for regular visitors from other countries.

Checking the source of hits I found the highest in the following order for the last month:



United Kingdom
France
Germany
Belgium
Italy
Netherlands
Canada
India

Hmm. I don't think I've had anything from Belgium nor the Netherlands and certainly not from Italy to review, though I do try to include things such as comic events.

Hello Canada!

Oddly, although the stats map shows the United States covered Blogger does not seem to include numbers of hits from there (I think because Blogger counts them as "domestic"?).

You know, I really need to get paid for this CBOing as its getting to be a full time job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment