PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 18 August 2013

Green Skies: Kathatakathalaka Is Coming….


Brighton, wormhole
A concerned resident has reported seeing a wormhole in Montreal Road, Hanover, in Brighton (Picture: Google Maps)
Brighton could be the centre of an invasion from dimension-hopping snakes if a report from a resident that a wormhole exists in the city is anything to go by.

According to The Argus a concerned local reported the mysterious sighting to the council through the Fix My Street website, which is used to register concerns.

The person, who remained anonymous, wrote: ‘I was recently walking my affenpinscher (a toy breed of dog) around the Hanover area of Brighton when I noticed that a wormhole or vortex has opened up on Montreal Road.

‘On closer inspection it seems to be some kind of portal to other times, places and dimensions.
‘I would have investigated further but I was concerned my little dog would be sucked into it.

‘Is this meant to be there? At first I believed it might be part of the Brighton Festival but I believe it could be a hazard to the general public. I look forward to your response.’

And if possibility of a spooky wormhole wasn’t enough, the poster then said he had returned to the site earlier this month and had spotted a serpent escaping from the opening.

‘I went past the other day and it seems to have got worse – it is now emitting an unsettling yellow light and a large snake appears to be emerging from the wall,’ they added.

When The Argus contacted Brighton and Hove City Council they said they would not be following up the claim.

No comments:

Post a Comment