PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Most Popular Posts? Oh....I AM Soooo Old...


We'll still have our Friday Top 5 Chart but I just realized that the top posts in order are automatically shown at the bottom of the page!  And, yes, massive number of hits for the David Gordon posting!!

Oh, to the Right a newspaper item from 18th April, 1988 about the Bath Comics Mart. Front is Mike D. Hooper. Ladies name I forget. Then David "Blue Saviour" Johnson and a guy who I keep forgetting the name of (I'm old) and at the back Ben R. "A Big Man In Osaka" Dilworth.

I'm out of shot insisting that as the most important person in British comics I should get a photo shoot all of my own.

The cameraman was very rude.

And the David Gordon item getting the most hits is an advert!  So, I've just added his interview there!  :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment