PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 25 August 2013

Who Comes From Where To Read Which Blog?





I’m never really bothered with how many hits a particular blog gets.  I mean, I’d like to think people know my blogs are there, read them and enjoy! 

However, looking at the distribution of hits maps (which is one of the reasons why I love Blogger more than WordPress) I see CBO covering more geographic areas each day.

But then I thought “Does the distribution match up on each site?”

Really, the answer is no.

On CBO in order of highest hits first:

United Kingdom

United States

France

Poland

Germany

Russia

Canada

Sweden

Israel

Netherlands
On the Alan Class blog:
United Kingdom

Russia

United States

Czech Republic

Thailand

Australia

Germany

Poland

Belgium

Chile



And when we come to the British Golden Age Comics blog:

United Kingdom

United States

New Zealand

Germany

United Arab Emirates

Australia

Netherlands

Brazil

Indonesia

Sweden



Which is good. It shows that there are people out there with varying interests and I’m catering for their interests!!  So, if each clicked on an ad I’d be getting some Adsense money!!

If I knew the perfect formula for getting more readers I’d use it but this is the internet, kids and no one can predict what will be a hit or a miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment