PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 29 September 2013

Home Away From Home - San Diego Comic Con Documentary


When I first saw this on You Tube I thought: "Here we go -more obnoxious fan boys!"

Was I right?

No.

I came away from watching this wishing I could recapture my old enthusiasm from before I became a jaded old hack. The fellas in this documentary are quite genuine -there is no pretence here. And what is more this video is high quality.

My question has to be: WHY has no TV company picked this up to broadcast??

This is well worth watching so, please, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment