PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 14 September 2013

Karen Rubins News


Dear All,

Autumn is upon us. Conkers are bonking the unwary on the head, and children are back at school. Blackberry and apple crumble season is officially over. Here is some comics news:

There is an autumnal spooky story in this week's Phoenix!

MUMMY'S BOY

Daniel Hartwell, author of Pirates of Pangaea and I have another terrifying tale in today's issue of The Phoenix. A boy mummy awakens in the modern day … what will he find?

You can get a copy at Waitrose, comics shops such as Gosh, or you can subscribe via The Phoenix website.


And I have a new website!


I hope you will mosey on down to my new website (same address, new content) and take a look at my new blog, portfolio and Comicsy online shop. More of my comics are now online in their entirety to read for free! Please note that I will no longer be updating my kazmantra.wordpress.com blog. 

Thanks for reading.

Best wishes,

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment