PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Interesting

Firstly, yes, someone else has already made me aware that my posting on the Albion series has been commented upon on another blog but (as far as I'm concerned) that blog does not exist nor the person who owns it.

Now, I wanted to mention that, apart from the CBO postings in Chinese which have hits in the thousands -particularly the one on Marvels The Avengers- the most hits so far this month have been on the posting about Atlas Comics!

Okay, a longish, well illustrated posting but not much I would think making it special. That said, it is nice to see that so many people are reading it.  I'm wondering whether most interest is from old Atlas fans of the 1970s who are a very hard-core group?

But, again, my THANKS to you all....even if you don't leave comments!

2 comments:

  1. I'll leave a comment, Terry - just so you know I really exist. I enjoyed the Atlas post, mainly because, being a nostalgist, I love seeing comics from my past. Makes me feel young again. Keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Kid. There is something about those covers. It has to be nostalgia! I was looking at your post on DC Super Heroes and that brought back memories! We're getting old, mate!!!

    ReplyDelete