PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 21 June 2014

1987 When Heroes Were Real Heroes.....and only cost 40p!


Having written that I notice that Doc N has a leg growing out of his crotch and Kid M is doing something very unsavoury with his hand between my legs -my account for my facial expression in this!

 

Pencils: Paul Ashley Brown   Inks: Julia Izz

9 comments:

  1. Who's the beared guy in the middle ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some stud. I think a young Burt Reynolds....or Debbie Reynolds (was she really his mum?) lookalike. Oh, can I send something to your email?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately my g.mail is all screwed up by various demon spirits. Sorry. When the situation changes I'll let you know. I'm afraid it's going to be snail mail or 'comments'. Still, better than nothing - and except for my hand ( again, but not so bad ) I'm recovering from my hospital stay. .... oh....and yes. It's a young Burt. Silly me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got rejected 3 times on my last comment by your ' robot checker ' - maybe it's trying to tell me something ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weird. You are listed as a "member" here so I've no idea WHY it keeps doing that! But the threat of robots is quite genuine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Probably because of my secret identity.
    I have rather worryingly noted a corelation between my joining as a member and dipping page views. The jinx continues. At least I haven't been arrested recently. Well, I'm off to zzzzzzzzzz - night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One final thing I just noticed. I would like to advertise on CBO in the not too distant future - the Dark Hope comics - tell me the costs would you please sir ? Now it's near midnight and I still have to bumble off home. Ah well.... talk to you in a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Advertise? You come onto my blog and start taking the piss out of me????? Dog!! And views have dropped since China closed the internet to shush up the anniversary of Tiananmen Square. Once they are back on....I mention CBO advertising in the letter I'm sending you Monday by the way.

    ReplyDelete