PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 28 July 2014

Ahh, There Are Those 'Professionals' Again...

I would like to make it very clear that I do no, in any way, support or comment on comic forums -especially in the UK.  Neither am I interested in commenting on "He said this" or "He said that".  DO NOT CARE.

I lost too much time from writing and drawing over these things before.

I'm writing and drawing comics and trying to sell them while I have the time so please don't send me emails that are just crap trying to stir up trouble.

3 comments:

  1. Ignore the crap. The rumour mongering and gossip is just worthless. Do some good comics work that'll have some value instead - good. I'm looking forward to seeing it. I'm also looking forward to your letter.
    I'll let you know when it arrives. Time for sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep, it appears, only comes to the commited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, to give my eyes a rest! I decided to start sorting through my zine collection -UK, US, Australian, NZ, German, etc. 12 pages each with 36 lines and that makes 432 entires and I'm still looking for another box of zines. All doubles sorted and ready to sell (so far) but I really need to convince the central library to take the collection when I snuff it or it'll all get trashed!

    ReplyDelete