PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 17 July 2014

Ahhhh.....So It's A "Use Google Chrome or We ***** You Up!" Thing

Well, the continued battle to try to work out WHY I cannot see images I've been posted has led to a mystery being solved.

On a pure hunch I opened up CBO in Google Chrome rather than Mozilla. The blog header looks lovely and clear....MUCH clearer. And the images I could not see?  They are there.

It turns out that this is all part of the attempt to "make the world Google". Freedom of expression and free use of the internet....so long as you use Google (which is a shittier search engine than Yahoo).

So...Blogger never responds to queries and we see why.

I hates me the interweb at times!

1 comment:

  1. I hates me the interwebs all the time. You realize, of course, that we ( human beings ) spend more time now cursing and grumbling about using the fucking internet than actually using the fucking internet ?
    Irony of ironies - the great world wide web connecting all the dots and bringing people together is allowing more spamming and trolling and other antisocial behaviour than actual communication - and it's driving more people to distraction, trying to unravel the small knots, than allowing people to see the big human race picture.... maybe that's the plan ... I rant. I witter. I'm tired. Time to work.... take it easy

    ReplyDelete