PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Apologies

Sincere apologies if you've had trouble getting to view that last posting.

You see four images...right?  Well, Blogger would not show two of them. I re-uploaded. Re-posted. No. Again. No. Again..yes!  Oh, this time one of the showing images vanished.

Its taken almost two feckin hours to post four feckin images. WTF is wrong with Blogger??? It cannot just be me.

I reckon Disney, Marvel and DC are behind it all!


Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

As a quick Ps to this -I've been told double images have appeared in some postings. Sorry but I have no idea why.  Hopefully all double images are now removed.

2 comments:

  1. Terry, most (if not all) of the posts on this page have double images. No, not blurred, but two of each one - some of which are slightly bigger than their twin. Just thought I'd tip you the wink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kid. THANKS. I Think -THINK - I've removed all the doubles now. I seriously have no idea what is going on with Blogger. sigh

    ReplyDelete