PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 21 July 2014

Le Transperceneige - L’Intégrale(Collection) and CBO Postings


On Sunday, 25th August, 2013 I published a review of Casterman BD: Le Transperceneige - L’Intégrale(Collection).

It's in French and has some beautiful black and white artwork.  So, why am I mentioning this?  Well, since that review was published it has only been out of the top ten CBO posts once. If you missed that review you can find it here:

http://hoopercomicart.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/casterman-bd-le-transperceneige.html 

A pity Casterman decided to stop sending review books because I know quite a few sales resulted from reviews here and at the old CBO site.

The other thing I notice is that the review of the Kick Ass 2 dvd still gets a good few hits while the reviews of  various Titan Book titles are always in the top ten -ditto Cinebook The 9th Art.

I think it's because there are almost 2000 postings on CBO and so newcomers look around to see what's been covered -I'm glad to say my postings on German comics are topped only by my postings on old UK comics and characters.  I ought to point out that if you want more UK comic stuff you need to check out the Crivens! blog -on the blog list. 

So, yes, things tick along but what worries me is that days that I do not post the hits counter climbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment