PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 13 July 2014

Oh yeah, Tell Uncle Beardy All About It...

...You Get That THAT Was Sarcasm, Right?

There I was, about to Pow-wow with Winnetou (courtesy of Subzero!) when an email pops up titled "LFCC **** up!"  So I ignored it.  Then another pops up -"LFCC screw up badly" so I ignored it. To cut a long story short I was getting .."annoyed" at all these sudden emails -and W T F was an "LFCC"??

So, I stopped watching -I'm sure Winnetou would understand (he is French after all) and decided to find out what was going on.

Emails about incompetent "splitting up" of artists (?!), rude, very rude and downright moronic staff and on and on it went. Everyone telling me how awful the LFCC was.  No one mentioning just what the LFCC was but a quick check and I think it refers to the London Film and Comic Con -if not my apologies.

Now, every major comic event I ask people to let me know how things went, take some photos and in 14 years no one has ever bothered.  So why now? WHY this LFCC which, to be honest, I've heard nothing about and certainly never had any press releases about?

And why why why why why start moaning to me about it???

Anyone have links to reports about the event?

No comments:

Post a Comment