PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 9 July 2014

This Man Is Beyond Hope. He Shall Not Triumph!



Back on the 22nd June I posted a request for help from any collectors of British boys picture papers whether in the UK, United States, Europe, Australia -anywhere!


Judging by the zero response I guess I just ain't going to Triumph!  Pity but, if interested, you can read what I'm talking about using the link below.


I'm old but I still live in hope!


http://thblacktower.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/can-you-help-me-triumph.html

1 comment:

  1. I think the only way we might see a 'Triumph' is if we make one ourselves - which - when you think about it - might be a fun one off project; making a realistic(ish) version of an old comic. Fake ads and all. It wouldn't need to be so many pages, and could be made as an 8 or 12 page pull out from the centre of an ADVENTURE or SUPERHEROES lulu book.

    ReplyDelete