PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 3 August 2014

ACE HART THE ATOMIC MAN!!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these up, Terry. This is one of my favourites - the big monster thingy is wonderully not humanoid. Just between lessons now, so I thought I'd drop a line and say that your letter has arrived in the afternoon post ( evidently ). I'll read it later on tonight ( it's a bit after six here now ).
    Looking at these strips - and comparing them to the PC size 'B5' ones - the PC ones work better. I also have a small idea about how to link the PC size ones in a more interesting way. I'll do some trials and stuff and get back to you. Thanks for putting up Silana, too. A heroine in non-sexy clothes. Another of the things I enjoyed doing. Well, cheers Terry. Back to the grindstone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, there were 1670 hits yesterday (slow day) and today (so far its only 5pm) 1222 which means 2900+ will have seen the strips. Good. I like to put up cartoons and stripwork when it gets quiet and I just thought "Why not?" When she's not floating naked in front of huge triangles in space, Silana's okay!!

    ReplyDelete