PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 12 August 2014

If You Have NO Memories Of An Event Does That Mean You Had A VERY Good Time or A VERY Bad Time?

Well, still delving into these boxes (last one now) and no money. Typical.  However, I did find one more Ben Dilworth A3 cartoon from 1989 (no caption though I do roughly recall what it was) and some art from other folk.

Letters...oh yes.  Seriously, there are some 'nice' people in comics who are what they call "names" that I could totally destroy by just publishing one of the signed letters they sent me. You learn a lot as a Rat Packer.

But, I also found the following event guide/poster for the 2003 London Expo. I checked my Day Book and it reads "London".  However, I do not have a single memory of this other than being sickened at the behaviour of sycophants arse-licking D.C. Thomson editors.

So, I can claim no other fond memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment