PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 21 August 2014

I'm A Genuine Media Genius. meh

Now, I have a Google+ account that gets, some times, in excess the number of CBO hits.  So CBO items get seen by a good few thousand a day (and yet I'm still poor!).

Any old how, I checked Google+ yesterday and got a few surprises.  Okay, quite a few have started posting pretty obscure items that I never saw on Google+  before but I post them and a few days later -voila!

How many weeks have I been writing that there is a Hulk movie on the way?  NOW people are writing that there seems a very strong possibility a Hulk movie is on the way. Wow.

How long ago did I write that the Wonder Woman photo from the "Superman v Batman" movie was not the one you'll see in the movie?  Did I not say that this was actually the FIRST Justice League movie and that the movie might get a name change?  Now everyone is chipping in with these as facts and "very strong" rumour.

So am I a genius?

No. In fact, it's all VERY obvious if you know anything about comics and the companies behind the movies.  Its like the "life long DC fan" who was stumped when I mentioned National Periodical Publications....DCs old name. "DC had another name???"

meh.  I'd be happy to be getting money for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment