About Me

My Photo
THE UKs LARGEST INDEPENDENT COMICS PUBLISHER Between 1984-1994 I worked freelance as a writer/artist/editor/agent in comics as well as comics journalism for MU Press,Blue Comet Press,Fantagraphic Books,Eros Comics,Dorne,Fleetway,IPC and others in the United States,UK and Europe. During this period I also produced large numbers of single panel gag cartoons for agencies in Germany such as Boiselle-Lohmann and Baaske Agency –these going to magazines and publications around Europe. I also worked as a freelance editor in comics and publications ranging from wildlife,astronomy and science fiction magazines. From 1984 to present I've been self publishing comics as well as publications on a wide variety of subjects under the Black Tower banner. I have also produced packages of work for companies in India,Hong Kong and China. I have also been working as an industry advisor for smaller companies in countries such as India,Canada,Singapore,China,Europe and the US. hoopercomicsuk@yahoo.com

Total Pageviews

Monday, 18 August 2014

The Dr Morg Trilogy....New Cover?

I've been tinkering around with covers for the second edition of The Dr Morg Trilogy -the metaphysical meets comics, man. Its the next natural step in comicery evolution!

Anyhow, I have two cover designs.  First is the more staid, basic cover:




And the really will warp your eyes one...EEEEEK! 

WARNING THIS REALLY WILL SCREW UP YOUR EYES AND BRAIN -DO NOT OPERATE NUCLEAR MACHINERY AFTER LOOKING AT THIS:

So, which is the one you think I should go with....the second may actually need a warning for epileptics -no kidding!
 

2 comments:

  1. The second cover is the ONE. Blow out their brains BABY !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, the full A4 version really will feck up your eyes and head! It looks as though it is coming toward you or you are being PULLED IN. nifty.

    ReplyDelete