PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 15 September 2014

I Can't Even Get Work For Charity Books -'Thanks' For The Reminder!

Someone mentioned that I had produced a piece of art following the 2011 Japanese tsunami.  However, he then pointed out I had never shown that artwork.

Really?  I am positive I have but maybe I'm thinking of sharing on the old WordPress CBO or Face Book?

Anyway, back then, certain people (I will not dignify them by naming them) were desperately looking for art contributions for a tsunami charity book.  I said I would do a piece.  "Thank you" they said. I sent them the art after a weekend of work.  "Oh, yeah. Its okay -we got people now!"

pft.

So here is the charity piece no one wanted.  You work for a charity and want to use it as a poster (I can remove the text) let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment