PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 4 October 2014

A Note

In over 30 years of going to these events I have NEVER had as bad a day as I had at the BCZF. The organisers were nice enough but some of the exhibitors were just downright rude.  And for the first time ever I never even sold enough to cover my table cost -I'm £7.00 light.

When I'm less angry I'll explain more.

But it seems -after all I wrote about the Small Press and how those in it are innovative and trying new ideas constantly...my books were "Too different".

Three people who friended me on Face Book were there but despite saying "Hello" all I got was a grunt.  That was it. 

Just too angry at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment