PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Stats Counter --SOLVED

Is anyone else on Blogger having trouble with stats counters?  Mine just vanished yesterday -on both Mozilla and Chrome so not sure if its a general tech problem or not?

____________________________________________________________________________-

Up-date. I tried everything blogger suggested but nothing.  So I wondered whether the counters positioning might mean code for other items on the right were blocking or interfering (I had heard of this on other sites).

So, I moved the counter to the top of the page and --it's returned.

Phew.

3 comments:

  1. I have been checking your page stats - it's quite something. Averaging about 1700 views a day - about 70 an hour or 11,900 a week ( or more ). That's really good... and after the Fantastic Four comics cancellation, people will pay more attention to the Nostradamus of comics. You called it first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the Google+ account had something like 77,800 on Monday and it's Wednesday today and the counter stands at...809,275 views. I asked Blogger and they tell me Google+ stats "Will not show up on your blogger visits counter as they are not connected" I could link Google+ to Blogger but there are so many negatives to that so I'm keeping them separate. To be honest, and people think I'm joking, I did not set up CBO to get huge numbers of hits. Numbers like 809,275 and 1,660,743 are just numbers to me -I'm not sure whether I'd be more impressed if I didn't have dyscalculus or if each hit meant money!! Page views last month were 51,861 and at the current rate it seems October may be on its way to shooting past that and Monday views shot well past 2,320 so....Nope. Does nothing for me. Pity. That said, the Maakika art blog has had 147 since set up which isn't bad. The BCZF has left its mark however, I just have not drawn and cannot get the energy to put into work. Hopefully the November event will see things improve....or I'm moving to Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It also means absolutely NO work on Green Skies or the strips I wanted to get out before then -or the Tales of Terror special -besides Adobe Acrobat at over £200 and Nitro pdf at over £100 to put together books no one is currently buying....I'd be insane to spend that.

    ReplyDelete