PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 28 October 2014

You See WHY You Should Read What I Post Properly?



You see? You see?!!!

Now I'm getting hyper.  Note to self -do not get too hyper after working on comics.

WHY am I hyper?  Well, I could be dumbfounded or even sarcastic.  All the movie news I keep posting?  Everyone seemingly ignores it and months later everyone "finds out" and ki8ck up a big fuss.  Borrrr-ing!

So, someone says "go check out Bleeding Cool Comics!"  I do and see this headline:

Marvel Announces Phase Three From 2016 – Including Civil War, Avengers Infinity War Two Parter, Captain Marvel, Black Panther (Starring Chadwick Boseman), Inhumans, Doctor Strange And Thor: Ragnarok

 Right. But this is an "official" announcement whereas I was telling everyone based on solid information months ago.

Ignore me.  Go to Bleeding Cool Comics and read the item. Go on
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/10/28/marvel-announces-phase-three-from-2016-including-black-panther-and-thor-ragnarok/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment