PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 15 November 2014

A CALL TO CHINESE MANHUA FANS

CBO gets a very high number of visits from Chinese comic fans so I thought I would take the opportunity to ask a question.

Can any of you recommend (a url will do) a Chinese manhua publisher that is innovative and not just basing publication around traditional Manhua or Manga?

Simple question and I left it in English as I do not trust my simplified Chinese translations!

This reminds me that I need to visit the Chinese supermarkets on Monday to see if they have any new Manhua in yet.  For a while they stopped but....fingers crossed!

I miss Manhua.

No comments:

Post a Comment