PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 26 November 2014

The Raging River Of Responses.

Comments are enable, right?  Yes.  Hmm.

Well I am guessing that my postings and reviews from Saturday to last night have left the comics industry in a whirlwind of-of......

Let's face it: no one was interested.  I try and try and postings on the comics industry -the troubles and tribulations- do appear to be popular.  They tend to get very high viewing figures.  But thoughts? Responses? Not a one.  You do know that I could just as well go sit in the bathroom and say these things aloud to myself which is satisfying but does not take a lot of typing/editing?

Hmm.  From now on I am going to review books while seated 'pon the lavvie.  You don't hear my reviews then that is your fault.

Honestly.  Burned out.  Type/post and just watching the visitor numbers climb is boring beyond belief.  Should be a lesson there for me.  My books go the same way.  Years of research, editing, typing, editing and then design followed by publishing and...no one reads them.

Will I be back?

Who knows.

Who knows, indeed.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAkoff koff....oh my throat....

2 comments:

  1. Well, I read the post about the comic convention fron hell but I wasn´t certain what to say in response. Is there anything one CAN say ? It was just F - ed up, that´s what is was.

    Did you manage to get your money back, by the way ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard NOTHING from the organisers. I have to put it down to lost money and suck it up. The court needs a postal address and so on and I just think I have enough problems to deal with. I'm feeling older by the week and trying to set wrongs right takes too much time.

    ReplyDelete