PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 13 December 2014

Cinebook Publication Dates

Yes, I am aware that the current review copies of Cinebook albums are listed as "available" in September, October and November.  And, yes, Ed I do know "this has happened before" -me reviewing books supposedly out a month or two before review.

I get books as they are sent.  I'm not sure if "available" means they were out or only due that month -puiblishing can see a lot of unforseen delays!

Don't ask me.  Ask Cinebook if it worries you.

No comments:

Post a Comment