PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Google+

1,040,165 on Google+ so THANK YOU once again.

And once again....isn't there any money in this for me????

3 comments:

  1. I am slowly catching up with things - the Don't let the bastards Grind You Down X'mas card was spot on. It's easy to let things get on top of you when you've been knocked about a bit. But that's really the time to say "No - fuck it. I'm not changing who I am." I'm sticking something in the post
    tomorrow - sadly it's not a special package - but hopefully something you can sell. Signing off before the internet drops out again . Merry X'mas !

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Sticking something in the post tomorrow" -What a day for sticking a cucumber through the vicar's letter box and shouting 'The Martians Are Coming'!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just back from the PO. Sorry, I've done an interview with Labbat and written a letter, both of which I know are screwed - simply medicine problems. Anyway; back to work - oh. and the Martians aren't coming, as you'd know if you'd seen that fine documentary film; "They're here... They're HERE !" I won't write any more because I'm not all in one piece yet. I'll write later. Happy X'mas.

    ReplyDelete