PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 28 December 2014

Ivan Ivanovich -The Green Skies

I have been doing work on The Green Skies though when it will ever be published I do not know.  But I was listening to Jonas Myrin's "Day Of The Battle" as one of my old characters met his end.  I actually got goosebumps and "emotional" and I wanted to scrap the pages but the lyrics at one point seemed to say it all.
Heroes fight for all of us and they do sometimes face that ultimate sacrifice.  

Farewell Ivan Ivanovich 1900-2014





No comments:

Post a Comment