PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 4 January 2015

Alan Moore -A Positve statment On Comics. We Should ALL LOVE COMICS!!

I am sorry but I really laughed at this.  I'm very bad.

AM Comix

Alan Moore: Franz Bardon pointed out in his research that there Universal language is "the picture language" not words...it's the Universal language of all 7 spheres...An interesting point of view though....Illuminated Manuscripts were (to me anyways) the first comic books.  Comics are such a powerful medium.
 
Name Deleted
 I idolize this man!
 
I think I laughed because Moore ranted that he hated comic readers and HATES comics.  Yet here he writes this.  I would really love to see him throw away the egotistical anti comic rants and be more positive -which he is in this sentence.

And that, comickers, is the last I will post about Alan Moore.  Sick of the negativity.  
 
Love comics!

No comments:

Post a Comment