PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 23 January 2015

As I Have Been Asked....

A couple emails that I think are better answered here in brief.

From the 1990s until 2007 I did try to find publishers for my books in Europe -the Czech, Slovak republics, Lithuania, Latvia, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria and so on. Sadly, most were not interested -a lot had no idea what I meant by comics -a double "??" here as the various trade sections of the respective embassies (I move in mysterious circles) had forwarded their details so...??

But if you know publishers in those countries tell them I'm here!

Oh, and the folk from India -yes, I tried India.  Boy, how I tried India but just got messed about.  Search for "Indian Comics" on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment