PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 23 January 2015

Just To Prove I HAVE Done Work....GREEN SKIES In Progress...

I know, I know.  I said there was no publication date for The Green Skies and, so far, there is not. But "Lord 0 Lord I feel my temperature risin!" as Elvis once sang.  If you ask "Elvis who?" Go away now!!!

Anyways, calm down. Deeeeeeep breath.  Sigh.

Well, there are LOTS of books on the online lulu.com store -link to the right on Blog Roll.  These include parts 1 and 2 of the "Invasion Earth" trilogy -Return Of The Gods: Twilight Of The Super Heroes and The Cross-Earths Caper.

There was a point to this..oh yes!  You want to see how high 300 (unedited) pages of Green Skies is? These are A3 (A3 size pages measure 29.7 x 42.0cm, 11.69 x 16.53 inches) plastic folders -4 all together and I've just started putting art in folder no. 5!

See? Slow but getting there!



No comments:

Post a Comment