PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 4 February 2015

A Big "THANK YOU" To Everyone For The Big Number!

 Oh. Being dumb I just actually made a discovery.  I should have realised this a long time ago but I really am NOT that computer smart. 

CBO has had 1799531 views.  Google+, as of today, 1,139,642 views so that's...2,939,172.

 But reposts on other sites -"spiders" or whatever- comes to, that I could be bothered checking, 993, 203 views.  These are whole posts just cut and pasted onto other sites NOT links to this one.

Which means CBO posts have had 3,932,173 views.  Now, I am sure that is impressive but it is not something I can visualise and with dyscalculus it really is just a jumble of numbers.

The sites I looked at DID credit CBO so, okay. 

If you have wandered in from one of those sites, if you check things out through Google+  or just come direct to Blogger -THANK YOU.

I'll just keep doing what I'm doing.  I'm hip to the trip.

But I ask, yet one more time: isn't there any money in this????

No comments:

Post a Comment