PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 26 February 2015

A Little Bit Of Eye Rest

After the last week of drawing, writing, up-grading and posting to all the blogs my eyes are frr-azzled.

So I may take today off.


But, please check out my other blogs -with art!- that you can find on the Blog Roll to the right.  I'm sure you'll find something fun there and with Google cutting Independent music from You Tube enjoy Independent comics news online while you can!

Phew.

I'm still here? I thought I heard a Google drone outside.....

No comments:

Post a Comment