PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 6 February 2015

Incredible As It May Seem....

The mammoth Terry Posts Everything Wednesday (was it Wednesday? I really cannot remember!) managed to treble -TREBLE- the number of daily views CBO gets.  And not a single view from China thanks to the continuing Internet War that 95% of people I talk to have no idea is going on.  Japan gets hit.  Korea gets hit (South Korea I mean since North Korea....uh...no.  Maybe not get into this -this is not Hollywood after all).  Taiwan.

With all that's going on in the world I think the escapism of comic web sites ought to be encouraged.  All they do is make your children and adults more imaginative and creative -which is good.

I may also have an outlet for Black Tower Books in Europe (online store) but I'm waiting to see how that turns out.

I am also trying to find out what is replacing the Bristol Comic Expo now that it is gone -anyone surprised?  I'm basically stuck with Bristol and not quite welcome at cons after exposing how they have turned getting a table into an Ebay style auction and how this was worked to make sure specific people only got tables.

I'm going to find something crooked going on in comics and be quiet??? Yeah.

If you have your 2015 comic convention  attendance list sorted out then enjoy your events!  (but, boy, are you fast!).

As an up-date, based on current views of CBO posts (as referred to in an earlier posting) posts views should -should- reach a total of 4 million by the end of March -if the Chinese return to CBO all bets are off!

Now, time for food.  I like food.  Good food.  Vegetarian food.  Please buy my books so I can buy more food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment