PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 17 March 2015

I Accept All Review Books -Even If They Are NOT In English!

 http://www.planetebd.com/dynamicImages/album/cover/large/16/19/album-cover-large-16195.jpg

Casterman, a couple months back, were going to look into WHY I had not had review books for a year. Nothing.

Wanga Comics not heard from in the same time and Hexagon Comics ditto Pantz comics which was a book I was looking forward to (I'm crying here, okay?)

But Germany-wise The NextArt verlag -nothing. In fact, I'm wondering if it's my BO??? (body odour).

So many German and French comic fans coming onto CBO I was hoping to give them news from their own countries!

Any Chinese, Spanish, Finnish, Belgian, Nederlander publishers want to send review books?

http://www.thenextart.com/verlag/hades_syndrom/hds6/hades-syndrom-6-1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment