PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 20 March 2015

Nihil sum, et ad omnes


2 comments:

  1. A very zen attitude, Terry. Sorry I've been off the internet for a bit - I've had a couple of small problems with getting access to it. I should be able to check in once or twice a week from now
    on ( if I'm a good boy ). - I saw the two Ace Hart strips up on the Terry Hooper Black Tower Comics and Books and Black Tower Comics and Books sites. Wonderful stuff ! Infantile art ? Poppycock ! Just perfect for the feel of the stories! Oh. And welcome back China, indeed.NB I'm putting a package together now, I'll make a comment when I send it. Nice to be back, but I gotta go ! Seeya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been worrying that something was wrong! I'm guessing the River Effluence hasn't been dammed yet?

    ReplyDelete