PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 27 March 2015

Quick Up-Dates -Green Skies etc

Firstly a shout out to fellow blogger Subzero.  Been silent for a month after his leg operation and his brother, Enrique, tells me the old fellow is currently going through rehabilitation treatment for the leg.

Get well soon, Subzero!!

And now.....

Green aurorae, video footage of "giant UFOs near the sun", earthquakes, several asteroid close passes...these things are all mounting up to the best pre-publication publicity ever and I swear none of it has anything to do with me.  Seriously.

Early last year I did the Mayan prediction of The Many Eyed One's coming which included "a blood plague" and someone said: "Hey -Ebola!" Sorry, but despite the suggestions I am NOT going to use thousands of deaths to publicise a book!

But the green aurorae and other things I will!

Which brings me to The Green Skies book.

I sat down yesterday morning and by the end of a tiring day had completed five more pages.  You know I wrote that I had "completed the Chinese part" of the book's action?  I lied.  I added a couple more pages to cover the Chinese mainland and Hong Kong and then some pages for Singapore.

All of which means that I can now move on to the pages covering India, Africa and other nations.

I would have to guess that I have gone well past the 320 pages mark.  How big will this book eventually be?  I have no idea.  The initial storyline (typed up but no script remember) has been so altered by things happening "in the moment" while drawing that even I have no idea how it all ends (I really am not kidding).

But I did say this was going to be the third and final part of the Invasion Earth trilogy, that should have been Invasion Earth 1987, and my last major book.

Judging by the sales of Return Of The Gods: Twilight Of The Super Heroes and  The Cross Earths Caper, though, it won't be paying for my retirement!!

June deadline for publication...meh.  Who knows.

Kathatakathalaka The Many Eyed One is near. 

There is nothing you can do. 

Praying will not help. 

Kneel and accept the rapture.

No comments:

Post a Comment