PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 7 March 2015

Return Of An Angry Comicker!

Not for long, though.  I've had a batch of emails asking me to promote upcoming events that I was refused tables at.  These are people who also made it clear that if I publicised their event like crazy I would not even get an invite.

And, yes, those people who will not mention or promote my books while I've always promoted theirs? Guess what?  Yes, I'm now getting them asking me if I'd promote their attendance and tables at some of these events?

NO

I've made it abundantly clear that too many people have had a free ride on me for too long -decades in some cases.  This has to be a two-way deal or nothing. I have to make a living, too,m so they want to get all prima donna about it well, I'm not going to bed crying.

JUST DO NOT ASK.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment