PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Some Times someone NEEDS To Tell You....

I can't help but think lulu.com is being sarcastically rude when I check my online sales....


3 comments:

  1. And the snow lay heavily on the slopes of Brigit Bardot ! Spike Milligan : C 1950s .

    ReplyDelete
  2. As John Schiltz says there's always a bright side to every set of statistics - slopes, indeed ! Anyways. I just put a package in the post for you; it's a bit of a mixed bag but I think you like it - there'll be another letter coming your way soon after that.... as soon as the JW watchers leave me in a bit more peace ! NB I like the new CBO heading -it is GROOVY and so Chinese ! Cool. Oh, and picking up on a past letter bit - the illo of Labbat was rated "Google-Awesome" - really ? Wow. I guess he'll have to do some more work, then !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deportation can be by ship as a choice, I believe Anyhoo, yes, totalling up ll the views means CBO has been seen by over 3 million now and I want to give up the meaningless stats watching. And I love Chinese comics -if only I could find the pages we did in the 1980s of the Golden Lion and Fire Dragon (probably long lost now). Ah, London and China Town. I think CBO has had two "Google Awesome(s)" and both were by Labbat. Go figure, heh? I've an Alan Class video blog to record later and maybe a Chinese comics one after (IF I am left in peace). Just take care and I'll let you know when the items you sent arrive. Now off to research Chinese ghost and demon stories -a subject I have NO (???) books on. Oy vey.

    ReplyDelete