PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 1 May 2015

Dah da-da-dah Cat Girl! And NOT A Photo Of A Cat Dressed As Bat Man!

A few days ago I posted pages from a never finished Legion of Law Enforcers strip that I wrote and pencilled and Dean Willetts lettered/inked. 

Page 10 I still have not found but I did find the cover rough featuring Cat Girl and if you look at that monitor you'll see what was on page 10.

I hope this illoe satisfies blogger Subzero and his brother?

No comments:

Post a Comment