PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 4 May 2015

X-Men - Alpha Flight Fan Film

Don't say that I NEVER bring you goodies to watch!!!!

6 comments:

  1. That was fun. Thanks for putting that up. Lighted my day a lot. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was put there to PUNISH you!! There's a couple of them and I think even if the costumes aren't quite pro standard (hey, they cost money!) they are having fun based on their favourite comics. And why not....did you NEVER get a copy of Cross Earths Caper??

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. I've seen bits and pieces in the BT Adventures, though. Fun stuff. I'll see a copy when I return to the UK. I'm having lots of stupid small irritating troubles at the moment that's put the D.Thrills on hold. Still, doing this and that. Thanks for the posts, Terry. I'll be back in touch soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have all your copies of books waiting here. You best start building up those muscles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "D. Thrills".....that could mean D-Gruppe or Dilworth Thrills" -are you bungee jumping off Mt Fuji again???

    ReplyDelete
  6. It could also mean Dynamic Thrills - or doo doo thrills ... or was that goo goo dolls ? It could also mean dead thrills but that's a story for another day....
    A different note: another sad day. Errol Brown died. Some of those Hot Chocolate songs put a smile in my day. The world many of us knew is just slipping away.... to be replaced by.... Kary Pamyu Pamyu and AKB 48. God help us. Suicide is begining to look like an option. ( I'm joking )

    ReplyDelete