PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 2 June 2015

I Would Like To Make It Clear: I Am NOT Selling My Body AT Bristol Docks.

The post Some Of These Super Heroes May Not Have Lasted Long...But They Had Impact!has had the highest views all ....what day are we on?  Tuesday?  Well, high number of hits and repostings on other sites.

Good, right?

Well, what worries me is that my other post about having to sell myself at Bristol docks is the second highest most viewed post.  You dirty, dirty -hang on, that's only if I get a comment like "Where about at Bristol dock?"

I am still looking to see if I have any more "obscures" in my collection.  You never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment