PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Nothing Changes

It seriously does not.

Bought an annual from an Ebay seller with "100 per cent positive feedback".

I paid enough on postage for this 39 years old to be packed safely.  This is what was handed to me.  A book with bubble wrap and a thin sheet of wrapping paper -no boards or anything to protect it.  Bubblewrap is NOT the be all and end all of book/comic protection.




And another great pain in the ass is that I have to go to Google Chrome for some CBO posts.  Why?  Well, I post three images here.  Two -ONLY TWO- show up in the edit.  I check Preview and all three are there but the third is at max size but I can't alter size because IT DOES NOT SHOW UP IN EDIT.

Google is trying everything to be a pain and its why I hate them. Seriously.  Why don't I just switch to Google Chrome all together?  Because that browser will NOT recognise my Yahoo email, my Face Book and other pages.  Google advice? Open new accounts. After more than a decade -far far more with my yahoo email- I should just dump it all to suit Google and its plans to take everything over. **** off.

And checking this in Mozilla -still only two images in edit and published versions.  Go figure.

2 comments:

  1. That's nothing I bought a MINT copy of the 1st Saints lp and it was sent in just brown paper. The strange thing was it arrived in perfect condition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An LP in brown paper? undamaged after going through the postal system? I think you need to contact Guinness Book of Records!

    ReplyDelete