PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 25 June 2015

SPECIAL NOTICE

dragon2
Although I may make very minor concessions based on my attendance or to promote someone I know launching or promoting a book, the Cardiff Expo publicity will be the last promoting any UK event.

Do not argue with me or try to open a debate on the subject.  My blog. My rules.  Go to all those other blogs that keep promoting UK events....see the coverage you get.

End of notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment