PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 1 June 2015

Good News Is I May Take Up Selling Myself On The Docks....

I do understand that people come here to escape for a while.  However, CBO is a blog and though I do not like posting negative things -negative things happen.  If I can warn people before they get Ebay conned then great.

Just be happy that I do not post what is going on in my life because that would be depressing.

meh

No comments:

Post a Comment