PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 5 June 2015

Zack....I Go To Bed With A Good Read Tonight!

The Zack comics I bought cover 1978, 1979 and 1980 and even with a tear on one cover are LOVELY!

These bring back memories and I wish I had enough cash when they  started to published Zack again in...I covered this in Comic Bits number 1...1999 (?) and IF I have this right, if it is still published it would be up to issue nummer 200 or so by now.  I'll need to do a search.

Anyway, some photos of what I got!





2 comments:

  1. Close. They restarted the numbering with the relaunch and they are around issue 191 or 192 now.

    ReplyDelete