PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 27 August 2015

I Am NOT Retired. Please Read Posts Properly

Now I have to explain what I have written in posts!

just explained to a publisher that I am STILL reviewing books after the query "You aren't running CBO any more?" and a comment about my retiring.  I JOKED that it looked like my retirement had come early.  I NEVER wrote that I was now officially retired and not reviewing or doing anything comic-wise.

PLEASE READ THE POSTS.

But then I hear from two people who ask whether I am going to some convention in Bournemouth this weekend.  First I've heard of it.  These people are on -let's now write WERE- on my Face Book friends lists so surely they saw my posts?  No, because they are only interested in their own or my page when it suits them.  THIS is what I mean by non-existing community.

At the moment I am just throwing my hands in the air.  I give up.  The UK is no place for any REAL comickers.

1 comment: