PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 13 September 2015

When I Write And Say It I Am NOT Kidding

In the past I have explained to people that every panel, every page I draw is painful. I think people have this idea I'm kidding.


My thumbs are becoming 50-50 usable and my wrists/hands and fingers...let me show you....



See? I've not stopped writing posts because I'm pissed off people do not buy my books (its a theory I read) -you write that you DO NOT know me.

I wish I could stick two fingers up to my, uh, 'friends' in the comic community here in the UK. I can still kick.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck and take care of those extremities, but please let me know if, any time, I can help. We old codgers, despite distance, must stick together when we can.

    ReplyDelete