PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 5 November 2015

Things Never Work Out Right......

Apparently, I may have to shut the online store down which means all books will no longer be available and I won't be selling the personal copies I have (and when I snuff it I am having all art and Black Tower Comics I have burnt!).

The reason is that nice tax people tell me that I am either a business selling or I am not.  A very complicated situation created by "someone" out there trying to cause problems but the joke is on them. Oh boy is the joke going to be on them!

So, come January I need to make the decision.

At the moment I'd close the whole thing down now but it takes too much effort and I'm more concerned about my medical tests than comics.

So...take...my....time.

4 comments:

  1. So George Bush now works for the tax office. Surprise, surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes no sense. Unless Bush does work for tax people..??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're either one or the other- for us or against us. Typical of the right wing who have an extremely simplistic way of looking at things with absolutely no room of reasoning that there may be shades of grey in between, and it's more often the shades that mean if you survive or fall off the planet. And frankly my dear, if you do, you're just collateral damage to a 'greater' purpose which means they don't give a damn.

      Delete
    2. Actually I might very try for audio books. I'm told by a chap who directed for the stage that I should as I have a' voice for it'. I will still attempt to get the drawing back into shape as a strip idea is coming into shape. The hands are still improving gradually.

      Delete