PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 28 December 2015

Happy Birthday Stan Lee

Yes, Stan The Man is 93 years young today and I was going to write a short piece but then asked myself "WHY do I need to explain who Stan Lee is??"

His and Jack Kirby's work was an inspiration to me when I was a kid and I owe both a great deal.

But, anyway:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STAN!


1 comment:

  1. I saw a nice little discussion and draw with Stan and Romitas Snr and Jnr. Also his 'How To Draw Comics' and he had a nice spot on a Moebius programme. Very enjoyable to see him and hear him talk about the very first time he meet his wife and he said that he had been drawing her face all his life.

    ReplyDelete